Sunday, March 27, 2011

the WEEKEND!


I love weekends but who doesn't?? This past weekend was fun! I was able to spend time with some of my favorite people. Good thing they are some of my favorite people because I am with them all the time and will be for the next few semesters. Yay for NURSING STUDENTS!!

Becca Hitchcock, Lori Shumway, ME, Emily Gregson, Becca Noack

We all made a delicious dinner and then went to Savior of the World together. It was a wonderful performance about our Savior's birth and resurrection.

Saturday I was able to hang out with a few of the wonder ladies pictured above. We baked and it was great! Then I went to the Best Of show with an old friend from when I lived in Utah. She is so fun to be with and I am glad that we have gotten together a lot in the past couple weeks. The show was way good. There are a lot of talented people that go to school here!

It's crazy that the semester is almost over. [13 days until I get to go home! but who is counting??] I have my last clinical of the semester tomorrow. Classes are finally starting to wrap up. It has been a great semester but it is about time to start another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment