Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Noah's Story

{Click the link to watch.  It won't let me download it.}

Maybe I love this video so much because, for some odd reason, I feel a connection to China and Chinese people.  Maybe, just maybe, it is because China and Chinese people have become part of my life.  Elder Chirstofferson says something along the lines of how the Chinese people are being prepared to receive the gospel.  I can't tell you how true that is, as I am sure the same is true with people throughout the world.  I have seen it with my own eyes with multiple people.  So, just watch the video and enjoy.  And then go out and share the gospel.  Share the gospel by just living the gospel every second of everyday.  Trust me, people will notice the light of Christ in your eyes and they will notice that you are happy.  And being happy is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment