Saturday, June 14, 2014

field trip

We finally got to hang out with our dear friend Emma.  I find it kind of funny that we don't get invited by the school to go on field trips with our students, but instead we have to get invited by the students parent's.  Saturday we were able to go on a field trip to Scotland Park with 42 little first graders and their parents.  It was quite the day.  I am pretty sure that at times during the day, the parents were enjoying themselves more than the children were.  We played some games in the field, ate lunch (or more pretended to eat lunch), and raced down the hill in a little cart.  It was fun spending time with our students outside of class.  Also, the next time you go on a field trip with one of your kids, make sure you wear a matching outfit with your child.  Actually, on second thought, don't do it.  Even though everyone does it China, doesn't mean that it is a good idea.  Everyone eats chicken feet here, and that is a pretty terrible idea.  Even though the kids are crazier and more wild then any kids I have ever met, I am sure going to miss them when I leave.
  
{sheep and goats}

{my little students chowing down on chicken feet}


{i am in love with these wildflowers}


{wannabe stonehedge}


{crazy kids}

{crazy kids and their equally crazy parents}







{and now you know why we pretended to eat lunch}




{my little eva}

And this following picture because it is just too cute not to share.  These adorable boys carry my backpack for me every time after their class.  Oh man, I love them.



No comments:

Post a Comment